What Would John Galt Do?

A whole different way of looking at "WWJD"

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Yet another victim of the Vulva

When recovering from addiction, we victims of that are told to own our feelings.  "YOU are responsible for your feelings," we are told.  "They are not anyone else's doing.  No one can 'make you feel' this or that."

Good advice for recovering addicts, but it's not universally true.  For instance, if you want to turn a dog into a mean and vicious creature, tease it.

Hold out a piece of steak to it, and when its mouth starts watering, withhold the meat.  Do this over and over, and the dog will start to get mean.  You can even turn a cat into a biting, scratching demon from Hell by doing this, although most cats will just leave your ass and move in with a neighbor.

The dog cannot be held responsible for its feelings.  You have ABUSED it by appealing to its primordial instincts, waiting for the inevitable response that is programmed into its DNA, and then frustrating it.

In today's post, we have a story about a man, who is not from this country, that was fired from his job for the crime of talking to an undercover Project Veritas hidden camera about three little girls (middle school age) in his classroom that were flashing their vulvas to him in class.

Girls and young women pull this shit ALL.  THE.  TIME.  They will flash you and then try to get you into trouble for looking.  I myself have been an intended victim of this several times.  Allow me to tell a few stories.

She was a young hottie whose apartment was very close to mine.  Mine was an upstairs apartment (and therefore difficult to peek into) and hers was downstairs in the next building, which was at a right angle to mine.

She would flash people, and one time I even saw her pussy.

She was nice looking, I was a normal male with a normal libido, and OF COURSE I enjoyed looking at her.

So one day I got called in to the super's office.  Miss Hottie Hot had turned me in for looking at her, down in the yard, from my bedroom window.  Yes, I was changing out of my work clothes.  Yes, I had left the curtains open because it was an upstairs bedroom.  There's no way anyone could have seen anything.  No, I was not masturbating.  But I was accused of doing that, and of "looking at her as if I wanted to have sex with her."

"Well, OF COURSE!" I exploded.  "She's always flashing her boobs and her pussy out there in the courtyard.  I'm sure every man in the complex, and half of the lesbians, looks at her that way."

The apartment super happened to be a young married woman who took a dim view of other women trying to steal men.  After she'd heard from a few other young married women in the complex with the same complaint about this woman, she backed off.

You know what's really disturbing about this?  She was peeking into my bedroom window.  How else would she have even noticed that I was looking at her?

My daughter, then in high school, invited her best friend over for a sleepover.  This girl was astute far beyond her years.  So the next morning, I come downstairs to make breakfast + coffee and there was this girl in a revealing nightie.  She was "well endowed" as the saying goes and her nipples were clearly visible through the not-very-opaque fabric.

"You fucking bitch!" I screamed in my mind.  I knew good & well that she knew good & well exactly what she was doing.  I did not give her the pleasure of even one peek.

And to this day I still get pissed off just thinking about the way that underaged teenager tried to bait me.

I was a computer tech.  Not a very good one back then, but eager to improve my skills.  A small local retail chain had advertised an IT position.  I applied and was called for an interview. 

The interviewer was young, pretty and wearing a short-short skirt. She proceeded to sit in front of me with her legs crossed, for the entire interview.  Once again, I screamed out in my mind "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" as I put on my best poker face and tried to emphasize my emerging skills. 

Thankfully, I didn't get the job.  This last story might not have been harassment; it might have been a flirt.  But it was in Portland, the "center of gravity" of SJWism, and she looked like a feminist:

I was in the refrigeration trade and was called for an under-counter cooler in a restaurant.  The problem required me to lie on the floor with the cooler door open, looking upwards while working on the evaporator up inside the unit.  One of the women, whether cook or waitress I don't know, would stand over me to do her work.

At some point she said, "And this is the day I decided to wear a skirt.  You'd better watch out!"

I was disgusted, and shot right back:  "And this weekend you'll be on some beach in a bikini, showing WAY more than I'll ever see here, telling your friends how some guy almost looked up your skirt."

Yeah.  I've been a target.  And could easily have become a victim.

So this poor man, not from our country, is subjected to the same harassment.  By three pubescent girls, who would sit directly in front of him and spread their legs, sometimes messing with their panties so that part of their vulvas showed.

OF COURSE he got hot & bothered.   That's a perfectly normal response for a normal (i.e., heterosexual) male of his age.  His mistake was in talking about it to a reporter that he didn't know.  A female reporter, no less.  I've only watched a few minutes of this video, but the man is clearly uncomfortable with being assaulted in the classroom with a view of young vaginas:

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/explicit-prestigious-connecticut-private-school-ed

There is no word in any of the Press reports of this incident of any punishment being meted out to the little sluts who destroyed this poor man.

Too bad he's not from this country. I would have hauled those little C-words into the Principal's office for sexual harassment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home