What Would John Galt Do?

A whole different way of looking at "WWJD"

Monday, January 23, 2006

A GREAT idea!

One of the flames on the Oregon Bush Hackers list had the following to say about me:

I looked at the blog and all I see is an attempt for a writer wanna be to get his name in public.

His blog is inflammatory, contains obscenities, repeatedly and links to his commercial web site. He obviously consideres himself a professional writer. Publicity Stunt?
Oh, man, I've been concentrating so hard on getting my photography launched that I'd forgotten that I'm also a writer! And not a "wanna be;" I'm the real thing. I earn money from my writing. Which is why I never blogged before: it never made sense to me to write for no pay.

So, let's see. I'm a professional writer with cred. I have a story that lots of publications would be interested in. Hmmmm....

I think I'll crack open my Writer's Market and start making some inquiries. I'll bet I can make a few changes happen in the behavior of 4-wheelers all over the country.

That would be a Good ThingĀ®. Because as of now, we can stop referring to the environmentalists as "the enemy." Our own people are doing more to get the forests shut down than all of the environmentalist organizations put together.

Ken
WWJD -- What Would John [Galt] Do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home